To apply for a Yarrie Lake boating permit please fill out the form below, read the terms and conditions and pay the applicable fee. You can also complete a paper permit application by downloading the form and sending a cheque to the address listed on the form. If you have any questions regarding permit application please use the contact form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Yarrie Lake Boating Rules and Regulations
• The maximum number of boats underway on Yarrie Lake at any one time is 10
• Boats using Yarrie Lake must travel anticlockwise
• Fallen skiers must raise their hands above their head
• The minimum age for an observer is 16years
• All boats must be loaded and unloaded at the boat ramp
• Boats are not permitted to enter swim area
• Persons being towed are not permitted to enter swim area
• All registerable boats must carry buoyancy vests for all passengers
• Waterways Authority/RMS rules apply at Yarrie Lake
By completing the Yarrie Lake Boating Permit Application below, you are agreeing to abide by the rules above.
© 2017 Yarrie Lake Flora and Fauna Trust All Rights Reserved